Citrus Burst Soy Candle in a tin
Introducing our new candle in a tin to beautifully light up and scent your home.
Natural Vegan Soy wax hand poured into a re-useable recyclable aluminium 4.2oz tin.
Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource. It is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water. Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Soy wax burns soot free.
Decotared with a delcate selection of natural crystal, petals, leaves and poppy seeds.
Choice of Candles:
- Winter Berry - Warming Winter Berry scent with red Jasper, Black Carnelion crystals and poppy seeds.
- Waterlilly Fern and Lavender - With tones of lemon, lime, beugamot and juniper. Decorated with purple amethyst, Green Agate crystals and poppy seeds.
- Jasmine and Neroli - With pineapple, peach, ylang ylang, rose, patchouli and Sandalwood. Decorated with Pink and Green Agate crystals with poppy seeds.
- Citrus Burst - Sweet Orange essential oil with Tigers Eye Crystals and poppy seeds.
- Blueberry Crush - Delicate blueberry scent with Lapis Lazuli andClear Quartz Crystals with poppy seeds.
- GreenMint - Cooling soothing Peppermint Essential Oil with Green Adventurine and Green Agate Crystals with poppy seeds.
- Apple and Cinnamon - Perfect blend of apple topped with cinnamon, poppy seeds and clear Quartz crystals.
Essential oils, seeds and natural petals are added to give the soap smell, texture and special qualities to ensure the best quality. All our candles are suitable for vegans.
Available in sets of 3 (any combination of types) or singularly.
Burn time 25-30 hours.
Refills available to go into your existing tin - Saves the environment and reduces your waste.
Candle Use Instructions
Before burning any of our candles, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
Keep the wax clear of wick trimmings, match pieces and debris at all times.
Always burn a candle on a heat and fire safe surface. It should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated room:
Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and weak scent.
In general, it is recommended that you do not burn candles for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
Never leave a candle unattended.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, or anything else that may easily burn.
Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim and straighten the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
When Extinguishing a Candle:
Always use caution when extinguishing a candle, whether by blowing out, using a snuffer, or with a wick dipper. Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter.
Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing or smoking before walking away from the candle.
Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
Storing Your Candle:
Our candles are best stored top side up with the lid securely attached, at room temperature. Cooler temperatures may cause the wax to shrink slightly resulting in a visible separation from the container, and warmer temps may induce melting or oiling of the top layer of wax.